Highlighted

Missing Device Payment Credits

sastone75

I ordered a phone on 12/21/16 at a promotional price of 15.00 a month. Verizon was to give me a credit monthly for this. When I got the billing agreement, I called because the credit didn't show. They assured me that it takes 2 to 3 months for it to do that. So the 1st bill came and it showed no credit so I called again and checked because I was still under the 14 days and I could return it. They assured me it was ok. I got the 2nd bill called again just to make sure all was still ok. They assured me it was. WELL, now my 3rd bill is here and still no credit. I call today and they tell me it's showing no promotions. They knew which one I was speaking of, BUT they told me that because I'm half a mile from the eastern time zone it stamped it an hour later than it was and isn't valid. Well I placed it before midnight and they're showing it one was done after midnight central time and they're telling me this NOW that I can return the phone. They said they could submit it to the offline department but that it will not go through. WELL my question is this. WHY did it show all of this in my cart as valid and then not on the agreement and it showed that it would take up to 2 months for it to take effect, why did the reps tell me the same thing every month since December 2016, and what can I do about it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Missing Device Payment Credits

Community Manager
Community Manager

I've sent you a private message here in the forum. Please check your inbox at https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox to discuss further details about your concern.

DeloresK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

sastone75

I replied to you within minutes of your message to my inbox. I have yet to get a reply back since then. That was 4 days ago.

0 Likes

DAVNIC68

I also am having the same issue - purchase phone on Dec 21, have yet to receive any of the DPP credits.

I purchased at 7pm EST, so it was not an issue with timing...

Community Manager
Community Manager

DAVNIC68,

We want to make sure you get the credits you're entitled to. Please give our rebate team a call at 800-457-0864.

JosephT_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes

sastone75

Thanks for trying. The rebate team said there is nothing they can do already. They sent it to offline team, n they denied it. PUT when you google it just as you'll see in the comments above it happened to several people. I did't get my credit to make the iPhone 7 plus 15 a month and I didn't get the 100 off the ipad if you ordered any iPhone.

0 Likes

REBSWO67

I am having the same issue ..... and been on the phone now for 45+ minutes being transferred  ....  I bought 2 phones at the same time - getting credit for one and not the other - - talked to a girl named Asia who told me that they apparently lost my daughters phone that was traded and that Verizon always sends gift cards, but she cant and she will send me to the warehouse to check on the lost phone ... and she went to transfer me to the warehouse to see if they had the phone .. that was a lie ... got transferred and held on transferred again- - About RIDICULOUS !  If you go to the store they just tell you the credit is coming

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Rebswo67, I apologize that this has been a less that stellar experience. I'm here to get you the help you need. Please take a look at the private message I've sent over to your inbox. You can access that here  https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox

LasindaT_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

sastone75

WOW, so a customer that comments on my original post gets help, and I'm overlooked? This just keeps getting weirder and weirder....

0 Likes

DAVNIC68

Has anyone successfully gotten Verizon to fix this?  I have wasted many hours on the phone/chat getting apologies, but not getting anything fixed.  I am hoping this last round on the phone w Verizon worked...

Has anyone else had success?

0 Likes