Highlighted

Misrepresentation

Murphy017

I was solicited by my local Verison. Dixon , Il.  I was told that they could lower my phone bill... I had a personal account with them and that If I switched to a buisness account I would save a lot of money and also have unlimited Data.  Awesome Right!  Will after talking to them they quoted me 179.00 plus sfees and taxes!  wonderful this included updating my Watch and my Tablet Perfect... Not so Perfect... First Bill came it was 535.00... Called got a 150.00 corrected and Still not able to get what they quoated me... i am now payomg mpore then when I went in there... Why would I switch to pay more?! 

No one will stand behind the quote... they lied and now I am stuck paying a bill I did not order. 

0 Likes

Re: Misrepresentation

Murphy017

I am now stuck paying a 246.00 a month bill... This is not right and I wonder if I should file with the FCC.  I do have written quotes from the representative... And To be able to speak to a customer service perosn is just horrible.  I called the store where they put on some bogus person vclaiming to be a problem solver.  He saw a 150.00 problem But never corrected my bill.  Then REFUSED to give me number of the district manager... and any number above him... He said no my bill was my bill If they made a mistake the that wa too bad....  

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Murphy017, we regret to learn of your recent experience. We want to ensure that your concerns are properly addressed. While we deal with consumer accounts via this platform, we do not have access to business accounts. Our Business Support Team can be reached at 800-922-0204 and can lift up your feedback to a District Manager as well as review other plan options in hopes of lowering your bill while still on unlimited. 

EbonyR_VZW

0 Likes

mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

So have them put you back on a personal account. 

0 Likes