Highlighted

Mint App Continues To Disconnect From Verizon

melfricke

My Verizon account continues to disconnect from my Mint App, this has resulted in missed & late payments. Since I'm paperless and get paid at an odd schedule, I find the Mint app invaluable when it comes to organization. Verizon is the only bill I have with this problem and it's frustrating that days after connecting it disconnects again.

When will this be fixed? Do you have any solutions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Mint App Continues To Disconnect From Verizon

DONMOR48

Are there any updates to this question?

Below was the response from Mint Support.

Upon checking here, Verizon is currently blocking our IP's. Due to this, our system fails to aggregate any information from their website.

Customer Service Rep

DONMOR48, having a convenient way to stay organized with your bills and payments is essential. I personally used to use the Mint application as well. I have had the same disconnection troubles with other accounts. To review your concern further what make and model phone do you have? Have you deleted the application and re-added it?

Tionna_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

THUD1214

It's happening for me as well.  I called Mint and they said the Verizon IP is blocking them.

DONMOR48

I have an iPhone 6 Plus. I us the Mint application on a Surface 2 laptop, iPhone 6 Plus and iPad 2. I have not deleted the account and re=-added it. Did that clear up the connection for you?

0 Likes

THUD1214

It doesn't connect on the mint website for me so I don't think it's an app issue. It's a connection issue.  According to Mint, Verizon is blocking it.

danieller_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus

THUD1214, It's important you're able to use apps needed on your phone. Let's continue to look into this. Some apps may not be compatible with all devices and bill payments. If there is a block, it would be for security reasons through Verizon. What is the make and model of your phone?

DanielleR_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Customer Service Rep

DONMOR48, 

We appreciate the information you've shared with us. Like many others, I also use Mint and have had similar issues with a number of my accounts, including my Verizon account. Removing and re-adding the app does help, but it really depends on the cause behind the issue. Sometimes I've had to go as far as removing the account from Mint altogether and then adding it again. However, to confirm, are you also having the connection issue when you visit their website? Do the same troubles with the app occur when you're using cellular data versus WiFi?

Shawnte_VZW

0 Likes

THUD1214

I rarely use the app.  I have the connection issues with the website.

DONMOR48

I have an iPhone 6 Plus. I use the Mint application on a Surface 2 laptop to connect through the web via LAN ethernet and WiFi, and I connect to the Mint App on iPhone 6 Plus via cellular and WiFi and iPad 2 via WiFI.

Is there no one in Verizon Networking that can just reply and say that you do not support connections to Mint anymore?