Re: Minimum Service Contract Fee

lukevinyl

This is a COMMUNITY forum....

You are in fact "soliciting" opinions in posting here. That is by definition, the reason for a community message board.

If you would like to further discuss the "research" you did or did not do with Verizon only, I suggest you call them at 1-800-922-0204.

MARLOT83

I believe the purpose of a community forum is to discuss and provide helpful information to others who are requesting such. What I skimmed in your post was a whole bunch of condescending garbage that was not at all helpful to my situation.

I am aware of the many ways to contact a company. However, because there are various methods of communication, I chose this particular form, in this particular instance, for reasons I don't need to explain to you.

0 Likes

lukevinyl

It seems at least 2 people thought it was helpful....

Sorry you didn't find it as such-- you stated it was a mystery charge so I was simply advising you where to locate that information in the future so you are not surprised by charges going forward.

The majority of businesses (and individuals in every-day life) would not take me seriously in claiming "but I didn't know any better" or "the rep never told me this." As an adult it is my responsibility to make sure I understand things and am informed before agreeing to services, contracts etc. as I am aware that hearsay or word-of-mouth won't hold up in any dispute, arbitration, or court of law....

Bottom line: It is up to you to protect yourself and prevent issues arising from not reading "the fine print" no matter the situation.

Have a great day!

0 Likes

MARLOT83

I'm happy you are able to get validation from a few random likes on an Internet forum. I will state again that your continued condescension is not what I came here for, and I am done wasting my time with this conversation.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Mloszewski

This is straight up theft. Shame on you Verizon for misleading customers. I will leave the rest of my family on ATT wireless and move my account too. I will also be sending a letter to your CEO to let him know how disappointed I am with this deceptive billing practice. Unacceptable.

Tags (4)
0 Likes