Highlighted

Military Discount - Clarification

Good Afternoon Verizon,

On your website verizonwireless.com/discount-program/ you state the following:

Discounts on Get More Do More , Play More or Start Unlimited plans. One line on your account? Save $10. Two or three lines? Save $25. Four or more lines? Your best savings are $20 off your account access fee.* Our Unlimited plans are maximized for value and discounts for those who serve that extend that value.

Could someone please explain to me the following:

1)  1 line is an extra $10 off 

2) 2-3 lines are $25 off

3) Yet 4+ lines, you ONLY recieve $20 off?

Something does not add up here.  When I first signed up I was told the autopay/paperless billing could save $10/per line.  Then I could say $10 per line for military, up to a max of $40.  Now it appears this is reduced to $20.  I am not as upset knowing I may have been lied to.  However, what does bug me is the fact Verizon is telling everyone....2-3 lines and we will save you more than if you purchase 4+ lines.  Please Verizon, fix the problem.

V/r

Ken H.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Military Discount - Clarification

Community Manager
Community Manager

Kasper7769, sorry for any confusion with the military discount. You are correct that 1 line will receive $10, 2 - 3 lines will receive $25, and 4 will receive $20. If you'd like to review more information on the military discount, here's a great link. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/military-veterans-faqs/

StevenM_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Steven,

Thank you for your response but this is not sufficient. I have already put in an official complaint with Verizon customer care. How is it Verizon feels they are justified by providing members who only have 2-3 lines a larger discount than those who have 4 or greater lines. This is by far beyond principle thought and goes into the realm of advertising support for troops, but really its scamming them. This goes back to when I first bought the contract and the sales team member told me it would be 15% or $10 additional a line on top of the autopay/paperless discount. Verizon is scamming these services members/first responders/ and now our Healthcare workers.....the ones they state they are looking out for  

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

kasper7769,

We appreciate the additional information you have provided. Your feedback is much appreciated and we will submit it in hopes of making changes that may benefit you in the future. As of now the pricing and discount amount mentioned is what we have available at this time. 

CandiceH_VZW

0 Likes