Highlighted

Messenger+

Adam1140

My Facebook pictures were showing as the avatars on the contact bubbles in messenger + but when I had to reset the phone it not longer shows the pictures for contacts. I can clicked on the name and it shows they are linked any idea what's going on? Using the s6 edge

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Messenger+

Community Manager
Community Manager

We understand wanting your phone to be set up to your satisfaction. As for the Facebook contacts, were you using a Facebook app from the google Play store?

SheritaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Adam1140

No I'm using the one that came installed on the phone, and ive added it to my accounts in settings that's found in settings

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for the information. Are your contacts synced with Facebok? How is the device working otherwise?

SheritaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes