Highlighted

Messaging+ App History

jsshull82

I recently accessed the Messaging+ application through Myverizon, when initially using the application it showed many messages(I'm not sure of the exact date range or number) sent from my number.  I attempted to access this application and the messages a few days later and they have disappeared.  Is this attributed to a new billing cycle or can they be retrieved?  I accessed the texts on the 26-28 yet today on the 1st they are no longer available to view.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Messaging App History

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hmm. That's pretty strange, jsshull82. Verizon Messages syncs your text for up to 90 days, so there should still be plenty there for you to view. When you log into www.vzw.com/messages, make sure you're using your mobile number as your log in instead of a user name to ensure you're going in to view your message history instead of any other lines. Also, double check the Messaging application on your phone by going into Play Store>Menu>My Apps>All>VerizonMessages and check if there's an update available.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: Messaging App History

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hmm. That's pretty strange, jsshull82. Verizon Messages syncs your text for up to 90 days, so there should still be plenty there for you to view. When you log into www.vzw.com/messages, make sure you're using your mobile number as your log in instead of a user name to ensure you're going in to view your message history instead of any other lines. Also, double check the Messaging application on your phone by going into Play Store>Menu>My Apps>All>VerizonMessages and check if there's an update available.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes