Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Message usage , adding nicknames are gone.

vipor

Why did the ability to add nicknames to numbers under the message usage log disappear ? All the ones i have added are now gone and back to phone numbers. Will this ability return ?

Re: Message usage , adding nicknames are gone.

coltc99

It is not like it was. In the past you could click on the number and save a name to it. I had saved every phone number with their name. Now It only shows the number. This needs to be corrected and put back like it was.

vipor

I totally agree. This came in very handy for me for years. Why remove a "feature" on a site "enhancement".

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We understand the importance of having this as a feature. I would want to have this option as well to make sure my numbers were monitored. At this time the changes made does not provide this as an option. I do want to make sure you are all set with your account and device options. Does this explain everything for you at this time?  JasperM_VZW

0 Likes

coltc99

Will this be fixed or not?

cjordan2x

The features of the call and message logs was one of the reasons that I have stuck with Verizon. You don't take features away from customers. You enhance or add features. You guys really have to get this back to the way it was. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"  Right?