Highlighted

Message+ App in Macbook Pro does not show Verizon Cloud contacts

I have seen this topic come up several times in the last year, but  could not find a resolution.  I have the Message+ app on my Android and on my Macbook Pro. I also have all my contacts in my Verizon Cloud.  However, these contacts are not showing up in the Contacts of Message+ in in the Macbook Pro desktop app.  Why? 

Thank in advance,
Kris

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Message+ App in Macbook Pro does not show Verizon Cloud contacts

Customer Support

Lets see if we can get this cleared up for you. You should be able to see all your contacts when using the Web app version of Verizon Messages.  Have you tried to sync all your contacts from the Verizon Cloud to your Macbook Pro? Once you are synced with the Verizon Cloud, you should also be synced on Verizon Messages plus.  When you go into your message plus, what do you see for contacts? Are you using the desktop app or the web app? http://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/verizon-messages/

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes