Highlighted

MY BILL IS INSANE, THE INTERNATIONAL PLAN I GOT WAS POINTLESS AND TWO CUSTOMER SERVICE CONTACTS LATER THERE IS NO RESOLUTION

RyanStarzyk

Let be begin by saying that I have been with Verizon for almost two years.  Never have I been late on a bill and never have I been so mad about the way they are handling my $417 phone bill.  I took a trip to Brazil, got the proper plan and came back to $254 in roaming charges plus the $29.99 plan.  The plan itself was completely pointless.  The alleged calls never even went through yet they are charging me $35 just for that.  I have spoken with two representatives, one via chat who said there was nothing he could do and another on the phone who kept going around in circles and did nothing to address the issue.

Verizon has exactly 3 days to respond with a feisable resolution before I pay what I owe, cancel my contract and take my business elseware.  I REFUSE to be treated like this and will not be subjected to such disrespect and poor customer service.

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: MY BILL IS INSANE, THE INTERNATIONAL PLAN I GOT WAS POINTLESS AND TWO CUSTOMER SERVICE CONTACTS LATER THERE IS NO RESOLUTION

Community Manager
Community Manager

RyanStarzyk,

I can imagine your concerns with coming home from a trip like this and seeing a bill so high. Since this is a public forum, we won't be able to full address your concerns here. We will need to get you into a Private Message first. We will send that. If for some reason, you would rather speak with us, please call us directly at 800-922-0204. We will be happy to address any concerns that you have. Thanks.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes

Re: MY BILL IS INSANE, THE INTERNATIONAL PLAN I GOT WAS POINTLESS AND TWO CUSTOMER SERVICE CONTACTS LATER THERE IS NO RESOLUTION

RyanStarzyk

Ok, here is the private message. What can you do to address this concern?

On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 8:56 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Actually, this is still a public message. I will send a message so you can reply there.

http://vz.to/1oB5WrS

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes