Highlighted

MG data

How can I save on MG data my $ 45.00 a month Verizon cell phone says I'm running out of MG data. So my $ 45.00 a month phone has coust me $ 65.00

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: MG data

Customer Support
daffys666, we want you to subscribe to the best plan to fit your data needs! Do you currently have prepaid or postpaid service?   Click http://vz.to/1nbWSxM for prepaid plan options that will fit your needs.   LasinaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Highlighted

I  have already sign up for prepaid plan. $ 45.00 a month due on the 10th of each month. Verizon keeps asking me to add mo MB data . I have add $ 20.00 twice. Now I have paid $75.00 . I get this phone because I'm on a tight budget. Why do I have to keep adding MG data.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support
daffys666, we want this to be affordable for you. Are you streaming music, videos, or movies on your device? These tasks will use large amounts of your data allowance.  Click http://vz.to/18jfPJg for more details regarding how your data usage is calculated.   Do you have access to Wi-Fi? Connecting to Wi-Fi will save your data allowance.   LasinaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Yes I have WiFi how do I use WiFi for MB data

0 Likes
Highlighted

No I do not stream movies or music I text message and face book

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Whenever you are in a place with wifi, connect to wifi and you will not use Verizon data (MB). This is the best way to limit data (MB) use and only save data (MB) use when you are not anywhere near wifi data. That is how you keep costs down.

0 Likes
Highlighted

I'm sorry I don't understand about what u saying about WiFi. My WiFi is on what do I do

0 Likes
Highlighted

With fi data how do I do this

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sorry WiFi

0 Likes