Highlighted

Loss of income

my wife has a health condition that is currently  preventing her from going back to work.  We had a fire at our home as well which raised our rent due to damages to the home.  We currently have an outrageously high past due balance that we can't pay.  I don't mind going without service but not sure how to proceed to pay of the balance we owe.  My father and brother will also be separating their phones from my plan, so they can start their own account so they won't have to be tied down by my financial instability.  Not sure how and if they can separate due to the high balance.  I don't know what we can do to catch up

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Loss of income

Sr. Leader

Verizon will not allow you to separate two of your lines to another account until your account is brought up to date.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

You may want to contact Financial Services at 866.266.1445 regarding your options.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

Can your father and brother pay their portion of the past due balance? Once that is done, is there remaining balance more manageable or could your family assist in paying that amount too to get you current and allow them to separate their lines? If they are doing that could they consider taking over the account especially if they are more financial stable than you at the moment?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Verizon Employee

FowVzn, I'm sorry to hear about your wife's health, and the other situations you're dealing with right now. I can understand how hard it'd be to try to keep your head above water with all of these challenges. Please see the Private Message that I sent you, so we can address your account concerns more directly.

JoelR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes