Re: Lollipop update

msmammypie

Yes, I do often give compliments to companies.  MiiHere, your comments are fair ones.  I appreciate your willingness to help people and your commitment is laudable.  However, the only way Verizon and/or Samsung is going to see or know about the multitude of problems from many users is to post here, and it is ultimately their responsibility for the havoc they allowed to be created.  I have spent many, many hours trying every possible solution to get my phone running correctly and nothing has worked.

Gentlemen, there is no need for you to entertain my rants.  If you don't think you can be helpful, then perhaps you should ignore the post and not respond, and especially not respond with personal comments about me.  I have found most times people who use a screen name feel very comfortable saying whatever they want about people online.  It takes a little more courage to use your real name...

0 Likes

MiiHere
Leader

They know of the issue, if you spend a few hours on this forum you'll see nearly every few posts are about an issue with the lollipop update, though most of the time it is solved by doing something because it's fixable and/or not because of the lollipop update at all.

We think we can be helpful, but again, it only works when the person wants to try ALL means to fix the issue.

By the way, you see your full name when you post, we see msmammypie and I'm not sure what full names have to do with anything, but I've only see you do the name calling. Best of luck, the update is unofficially meant to be out by the end of July.

Community Manager
Community Manager

msmammypie, it's important to us that you have a properly working device. Which make/model phone do you have? Do you have 3rd party applications downloaded to it?

LasinaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Snn5
Sr. Leader

Personal information is not allowed to be posted for privacy reasons and TOS reasons.  We don't know who you are either msmammypie.  (For which that screenname might be considered racist btw.)

JackieJM__

You mean where it starts all new stuff again like a new phone?? Yes I did but a lot of the crappy stuff came back on when I signed in to google.. Set up my accounts N numbers..So do you know of anyway I can hunt for old 7000 txt from last July Aug ???

0 Likes

msmammypie

It appeared to me that our names were viewable if we chose to use our real names as user names; however, thank you for educating me.  I'd be happy to share my real name with you, if you like, since I happily take ownership of my comments and do not need to hide behind a cloak of anonymity.  (BTW, there you go again, Snn5, trying to deflect from the issue by making personal comments....)

0 Likes

Snn5
Sr. Leader

Sorry, didn't mean to offend, just stating that we CAN use our real names, however it is not advised, some users do, but contact info is not allowed.

0 Likes