Highlighted

Log out from Verizon wireless website

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Log out from Verizon wireless website

From the subject and NO body content, it appears you're having trouble with the VZW wireless website.  A little more info would be helpful. 

What device are you using to access the website and what browser?  Are you having trouble logging out or an issue with the site logging you out automatically after a period of inactivity?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Highlighted

I log in to pay my bill and there is no log out button

0 Likes
Highlighted

There used to be a log out button but the new site does not have a visible log out button. I use an IPad to access my account

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Tcarn7 wrote:

There used to be a log out button but the new site does not have a visible log out button. I use an IPad to access my account

Using Chrome on my iPad, when logged in there is the 'three bars' in the upper right which gives options.  At the bottom of that pop-up window, there is a 'Welcome, xxx' button.  Touching that button gives me more options including a 'Sign Out' option.  Try that to see if it works for you.  It is confusing and hidden and would be better to be on the original pop-up option window.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

To sign out of your account, select "Sign Out" from the drop down in the top right of any Verizon page. LisaL_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

To sign out of your account, select "Sign Out" from the drop down in the top right of any Verizon page. LisaL_VZW

That might work for the desktop VZW website page, but not the mobile page.  Have you looked at the mobile version?

0 Likes
Highlighted

I use Safari on an iPad and there is no sign out selection on the drop down or anywhere else that I can locate on verizonwireless.com. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Try selecting your account name or highlighting it from your iPad. If you're still having trouble with this, we'd appreciate if you would Private Message us with a screenshot. This way we can get a better look and idea. - NicholasS_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

@SalvoJimmy wrote:

I use Safari on an iPad and there is no sign out selection on the drop down or anywhere else that I can locate on verizonwireless.com. 

Is yours a prepaid or postpay account?  Not sure if it matters but mine is postpay.  Using Safari (and Chrome) on my iPad, when logged in there is the 'three bars' icon in the upper right which gives options.  At the bottom of that pop-up window, there is a 'Welcome, xxx' button.  Touching that button gives me more options including a 'Sign Out' option.  Try that to see if it works for you.  It is confusing and hidden and would be better to be on the original pop-up option window.

0 Likes