Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.
Line Access charge on More Everything vs The Verizon plan?
Gloria1

On the More Everything plan, my current Line Access charge is $40 for my smart phone and $10 for my tablet.  Looking at the new The Verizon plan, it says the new Line Access charge would be $30.  Then it has a notation that Line Access charge varies by device.  How much is the Line Access charge on an account that has one smart phone and one tablet?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Line Access charge on More Everything vs The Verizon plan?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

mama23dogs, thanks for helping us support  our customers with information regarding our new plans. Click the link below for more details on these great new Verizon Plans:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/verizon-plan/?intcmp=INT-MAR-NON-AW-The_Verizon_Plan-081...

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

Tablets are still $10. 

Smartphone lines are $20 out of contract.   If your line is still $40 because you are in a 2 year contract, you can move to the new plan, but the line fee stays $40 until your contract expires.

0 Likes
Gloria1

Thank you!  Contract expires in October!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

mama23dogs, thanks for helping us support  our customers with information regarding our new plans. Click the link below for more details on these great new Verizon Plans:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/verizon-plan/?intcmp=INT-MAR-NON-AW-The_Verizon_Plan-081...

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
LuvmyDee

I have 4 phones under contract. 2 on edge & 2 subsidized. How will the Verizon plan effect this since my line access for the 2 edge devices is discounted to 15$ and the Verizon plan line access pricing is $20? In other words will my discount still apply?

0 Likes
Snn5
Sr. Leader

The 2 Edge phones will stay at their current discount unless you change the plan for them.  The 2 contract phones will stay at $40 until the end of the contract and then go to $20.  Edge is not a contract for service, only for device payments.

0 Likes
LuvmyDee

I'm still a little confused. All 4 phones are on a shared plan. If I change to the Verizon Plan will it not impact those 2 lines as well? Your comment seems to imply that I'm not changing plans for the two edge phones. Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
Snn5
Sr. Leader

The 2 contract phones will stay at $40 until end of contract.  If you change plans, then you will lose the Edge discount because you will not be on the more everything plan any longer.  Your edge payments will essentially be the same as DPP, since device payment plan is the new name for Edge.  The terms of Edge will not change.  Basically, if you change to the new plan, your contract line access doesn't change and you might be paying $5 more for each Edge line access.

0 Likes