Last fall, Verizon had an online promotion to trade any phone for a $200 gift card when you purchased an iPhone 6 through the VZ Website. Many emails, calls, and confirmations and I still don't have my rebate card. Anyone else have this experience?

AmberABCg

I have all documentation, including confirmation emails that my rebate card would be emailed, from as recently as 2 months ago.  Verizon customer support has empathy, but it's out of their hands.  The rebate center phone number now has a perpetual busy signal, like it has been so long that that particular number has been disconnected.

It completely irritates me, as I followed up within a month of having received the new iPhone.  If I had known what a crock of crud this would be, I would have just sold the old phone on eBay when it was worth something.  (And I would have bought the phone through Best Buy where I would have had 18mos no interest financing on my store credit card)  I am so aggrevated that I am seriously considering going back to AT&T.

Does anyone have any advice other than to tell Verizon to kiss off?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Last fall, Verizon had an online promotion to trade any phone for a $200 gift card when you purchased an iPhone 6 through the VZ Website. Many emails, calls, and confirmations and I still don't have my rebate card. Anyone else have this experience?

Community Manager
Community Manager

AmberABCg,

Lets get this figured out for you. What was the exact date you purchased your phone? Did you order your phone online or in a store? Did you Edge up early or did you have an  upgrade available? What number are you trying to dial to reach the rebate center

ChristopherM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes