Highlighted

Is this a phishing email?

Got an Email today from what looks like Verizon that says they tried to use my CC to pay may bill and it was declined. Don't pay by CC so loos like scam to me! Be aware!

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Phishing Email

Community Manager
Community Manager

smok, sounds like you did not respond. That's a good thing. We recommend that anytime you receive an unsolicited email (or other communication) that you do not click on any links and contact us. Contacting the named sender is a simple way of confirming the validity of any communication sent and we are happy to assist any time. You can forward suspicious  email to us at phishing@verizonwireless.com and your email provider.

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

Forward the email to phishing

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

smok, sounds like you did not respond. That's a good thing. We recommend that anytime you receive an unsolicited email (or other communication) that you do not click on any links and contact us. Contacting the named sender is a simple way of confirming the validity of any communication sent and we are happy to assist any time. You can forward suspicious  email to us at phishing@verizonwireless.com and your email provider.

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

I received two e-mails on consecutive days similar to smok's. 

Tried to report them to phishing@verizonwireless.com.

Only get an "Undeliverable" message response.  Please advise.

0 Likes