Highlighted

Is there anyway to do an Assumption of Liability and port my number to a new company?

I want to do an Assumption of Liability but I want to keep my current number. Is there a way to do this?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Is there anyway to do an Assumption of Liability and port my number to a new company?

Leader

You cannot transfer an unlimited plan. When someone assumes liability they are subject to current pricing and promotions.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Is there anyway to do an Assumption of Liability and port my number to a new company?

Leader

An AOL means you're staying with VZW and as long as you pass the credit check. If you want to port to another company you should visit their store and do the business. There is no need to do the AOL with VZW unless you're staying with VZW. To port you would need the account number from the account holder and you should do the right thing and pay any ETF to the account holder.

0 Likes
Highlighted

I have an unlimited data plan and wanted to sell it and use the money to switch to a different company.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

You cannot transfer an unlimited plan. When someone assumes liability they are subject to current pricing and promotions.

View solution in original post

0 Likes