Highlighted

Is there any updates on employee discount?

Any word on employee discount applying to unlimited? With the latest offering this weekend by T-Mobile I will be  my lines over to T-Mobile unless Verizon plans on at least coming reasonab close. tmobile  cheaper by $40 per month for 4 lines with more data allowance

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Update on employee discount

Verizon Employee
Ashaikh2cost is important to me and we certainly do not want to lose you as a customer. Currently we have made no changes to discounts being offered on the Verizon Unlimited Plan. We do urge you to continue to monitor any promotions on out site as pricing and promotions do change on a daily basis.

AlbertoR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Update on employee discount

Verizon Employee
Ashaikh2cost is important to me and we certainly do not want to lose you as a customer. Currently we have made no changes to discounts being offered on the Verizon Unlimited Plan. We do urge you to continue to monitor any promotions on out site as pricing and promotions do change on a daily basis.

AlbertoR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Covid19