Is there a way to view 2018 Full year Summary of device allocation within my plan?

MLOEV

Is there a way to view 2018 Full year device allocation cost for each device on my plan, similar to the monthly breakdown in my bill?  I am hoping that I do not have to go to each and every invoice for all 12 months.  We have 6 devices for the family and for purposes of taxes, I am trying to get a full year cost allocation for just 2 of those devices.

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Is there a way to view 2018 Full year Summary of device allocation within my plan?

Community Manager
Community Manager

MLOEV,

We want to be sure that you are able to get everything you need. Are you wanting to see your Device Payment agreement? That would have a breakdown of what is due for the entire agreement? If yes, you can look here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/device-payment-faqs/ please see option number 3 under the Installment Agreement and Payment section.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes