Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.
Is there a way to view 2018 Full year Summary of device allocation within my plan?
MLOEV

Is there a way to view 2018 Full year device allocation cost for each device on my plan, similar to the monthly breakdown in my bill?  I am hoping that I do not have to go to each and every invoice for all 12 months.  We have 6 devices for the family and for purposes of taxes, I am trying to get a full year cost allocation for just 2 of those devices.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is there a way to view 2018 Full year Summary of device allocation within my plan?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

MLOEV,

We want to be sure that you are able to get everything you need. Are you wanting to see your Device Payment agreement? That would have a breakdown of what is due for the entire agreement? If yes, you can look here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/device-payment-faqs/ please see option number 3 under the Installment Agreement and Payment section.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes