Highlighted

Is there a way to make payment online or by phone using international credit/debit card?

Your billing system appears to always need US Zip code. But I'm able to make payment in retail stores using my card, why can't I use the same online? I live in Bermuda, so it's a bit difficult to get to a retail store at my leisure.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Is there a way to make payment online or by phone using international credit/debit card?

Community Manager
Community Manager
iAmDH84,

That definitely is odd! It may just be an issue with how the card is set up or it may not be compatible with our online billing system. Have you checked with the card holder to make sure the zip code is up to date? If there are any letters in the zip have you tried entering the alphanumeric option?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Is there a way to make payment online or by phone using international credit/debit card?

Community Manager
Community Manager
iAmDH84,

We want to make sure you don't have any issues making your payments. That's incredibly important. You can absolutely use an international credit card online. Not all cards will be accepted but many are. For the zip code, you would just enter the international zip code alphanumerically. If the card is accepted that will go right through!

AndrewT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Every time I’ve tried with my international card it fails… because it doesn’t like my zip code. Seems pretty silly that I can pay in a retail store or outlet without issue, but online will not take the card.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
iAmDH84,

That definitely is odd! It may just be an issue with how the card is set up or it may not be compatible with our online billing system. Have you checked with the card holder to make sure the zip code is up to date? If there are any letters in the zip have you tried entering the alphanumeric option?

AndrewT_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes