Highlighted

Is there a way to generate a new return shipping label link for my trade-in?

OLGAGI

I'm trying to trade in an iPhone 6 for a discount on the new line I opened. I got an email with a link to print my shipping label, but the link opens to a blank page on Chrome and Edge, whether I'm signed in or not. I tried to do this at a Verizon store but they were not able to process my trade-in and directed me to My Verizon.

I would like to know if I can just generate a new label but I can't find an option to do so. If I try to submit another trade-in request it tells me I already have a return order for the IMEI entered.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Is there a way to generate a new return shipping label link for my trade-in?

Community Manager
Community Manager

OLGAGI, 

Congratulations on your new line of service although we're sorry to learn that you're having some trouble getting a return label for your trade. The good thing is that you can request a new label right from our Trade-In Program site using this link https://www.verizonwireless.com/od/trade-in#/checkStatus. You'll arrive on the Trade-In Status page and will be asked to enter either the Submission ID or the date range and email address associated with the trade request. Once entered and Check Status is selected, you'll be provided the option to order new return materials. Please let us know if this information helps.

ShawnteJ_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: Is there a way to generate a new return shipping label link for my trade-in?

Community Manager
Community Manager

OLGAGI, 

Congratulations on your new line of service although we're sorry to learn that you're having some trouble getting a return label for your trade. The good thing is that you can request a new label right from our Trade-In Program site using this link https://www.verizonwireless.com/od/trade-in#/checkStatus. You'll arrive on the Trade-In Status page and will be asked to enter either the Submission ID or the date range and email address associated with the trade request. Once entered and Check Status is selected, you'll be provided the option to order new return materials. Please let us know if this information helps.

ShawnteJ_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes