Highlighted

Is my discount being applied correctly?

Hello,

Last month, I applied for a teacher discount. When I did a live chat with a Verizon rep, I was told that the 15% would apply towards the total current charges. I got the bill, and it only applies towards the 4GB plan.

I did a live chat with another person today, and he told me that there was an error with my credit and advised me to call Customer Support. I called them, and they told me it was applied only towards a 4GB plan and couldn't give me an answer as to why I was told different information last month.

My current total charges is 194.27. Please confirm that the 15% discount is supposed to go towards this charge.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: question about my bill

Expert

If you are on the Share/More Everything Plans, the employee discount is only applied to the account level access fee. In other words, the 4 GB data plan. The individual line access fees for each line on the account don't qualify for a discount to be applied to them.

The discount sounds like it is being applied correctly based on the information you have given.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: question about my bill

Expert

If you are on the Share/More Everything Plans, the employee discount is only applied to the account level access fee. In other words, the 4 GB data plan. The individual line access fees for each line on the account don't qualify for a discount to be applied to them.

The discount sounds like it is being applied correctly based on the information you have given.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes