Highlighted

Is it possible to see bills and usage from 5 months ago?

DENCOI3

is it possible to go back and see bills and useage from 5 months ago till present

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: bill & useage history

Community Manager
Community Manager

DENCOI3 we want you to be able to view your previous bills and data usage history. You can view 18-months of your past bills either on the My Verizon mobile application or on a computer. On the mobile application you would go the the Menu button (located in the upper left-hand corner) > Bill > History > Enter your password > Select the month you would like to review. Online you would go to My Billing > View Bill > next to My Bill there will be a drop down section where you can select the appropriate bill you would like to review.

YeseniaV_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Ann154
Expert

Your bills are available for 18 months in your MyVerizon account online.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

DENCOI3 we want you to be able to view your previous bills and data usage history. You can view 18-months of your past bills either on the My Verizon mobile application or on a computer. On the mobile application you would go the the Menu button (located in the upper left-hand corner) > Bill > History > Enter your password > Select the month you would like to review. Online you would go to My Billing > View Bill > next to My Bill there will be a drop down section where you can select the appropriate bill you would like to review.

YeseniaV_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

mflandshark
Novice

Calls yes, you can only see back 3 months worth of text messages though.

0 Likes

copetillo91

Where do I go on my Verizone to see phone numbers my granddaughter has been calling?

0 Likes

tikibar1
Sr. Leader
0 Likes