Highlighted

Is it possible for cellphone calls to not show up on your billing statement?

Over the past couple of months, I have noticed that certain times I have called or was calling someone but the call never shows up on our billing statement.  This has happened a few times over the past couple of months.  It's not been the same number, and the number hasn't been called repeatedly at the time either.  Is this possible, or do all calls like this get logged on the network?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Is it possible for cellphone calls to not show up on your billing statement?

Customer Support
We want to do all that we can to accurately document call logs for our customers viewing needs. May I ask are you or the other party using the default calling app/function on the device? If not then it is possible for calls to be completed and not be noted on the call log. There are apps that uses data to make calls instead of the voice network. Some examples of this is Skype, Tango, FaceTime audio when using wifi, Do you have the number from a call that isn't showing on your call log? If so then please send us a private message and we can investigate for you.
ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes