Highlighted

Is it possible for Verizon to help me with the exact location of a phone call I placed?

BENSHR56

I have recently been privileged to discover that my significant other has been betraying me.

She has denied and denied and sadly the only way I can provide actual proof is via geolocation of her cell phone.

I sent several SMS messages to her phone and have the message ID/date/time/and phone number

I also placed 2 phone calls to her cell phone. Typically Verizon will display the destination city of the person for when the billing is complete.

If i can provide this proof it will save me thousands in the impending divorce.

I donot have physical access to her phone and she is not on my verizon plan.

I placed the call, she says she was in one city, the destination of the call I  placed displays another city. I need more than that.

Is there anything else I can do based on past contact with her on the date in question?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Is it possible for Verizon to help me with the exact location of a phone call I placed?

Ann154
Expert

Your lawyer might need to use a subpoena to request more detailed information from cell carrier.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

Re: Is it possible for Verizon to help me with the exact location of a phone call I placed?

Ann154
Expert

Your lawyer might need to use a subpoena to request more detailed information from cell carrier.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes