Highlighted

Is anyone having issues with their My Verizon App?

Does anyone else find the new My Verizon crApp significantly harder to navigate and deceiving?  The so-called Data Hub doesn't show me usage data at all, it only attempts to sell me unwanted upgrades. I see NO way in the Data Hub to identify usage details.  Access to any information is far more convoluted than before.  There are plenty of ways to inadvertently change one's plan though.

IMHO this new app version sucks by comparison to what it replaced and seems to serve no one but Verizon.

I'm a decades-long subscriber on the edge of bailing due to continued antics like this and several blatant integrity issues (Verizon not honoring commitments made) that I've dealt with over the past 18 months.

Is it just me?

Am I missing something here?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: It's it just me or...

Community Manager
Community Manager

We are honored to have you as a longtime customer, CGH1. The viewing of details can be tricky at first, so let me share with you how. Upon launching the app, it shares the remaining data available, similar to a fuel gauge on a car. Clicking the “view details” on that initial screen leads to a yet another, larger fuel gauge. It’s at the top of this screen where the rubber meets the road and a break down of what lines are using what appears.

We know the change has not pleased all, and we truly don’t wish this to be the tipping point that leads to you leaving us. Let us know more about what we can do to see that you stay.

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

If you don't prefer the app, have you considered signing into your MyVerizon account online through the phone browser instead?

Personally I have never cared for the MyVerizon application even before its recent redesign. If I needed to access my account, I used the phone browser to sign into it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We are honored to have you as a longtime customer, CGH1. The viewing of details can be tricky at first, so let me share with you how. Upon launching the app, it shares the remaining data available, similar to a fuel gauge on a car. Clicking the “view details” on that initial screen leads to a yet another, larger fuel gauge. It’s at the top of this screen where the rubber meets the road and a break down of what lines are using what appears.

We know the change has not pleased all, and we truly don’t wish this to be the tipping point that leads to you leaving us. Let us know more about what we can do to see that you stay.

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Logging on through the phone browser is even worse. You can't see all of details like you used to. Not to mention they have eliminated functionality such as phone number "nicknames" and real-time updates of the logs (I cannot access any information for today's contacts). I understand updates. I however, DO NOT understand changing or taking away functionality. Verizon provides the function for years and then in 24 hours takes it away. I am also on the verge of leaving Verizon after 16 YEARS! What you do to OUR accounts MATTERS TO US, the Verizon CUSTOMERS!

Highlighted

Re: Is anyone having issues with their My Verizon App?

0 Likes
Highlighted

What happened to the time that the calls or messages were sent?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.
0 Likes