Highlighted

Is anyone else that was effected by Hurricane Irma upset with how Verizon has treated them?

I was out of work due to the effects of Irma and I had called Verizon and said I am not sure if I could pay my complete balance on time and they said that was fine pay what you can. Verizon has been calling me daily and texting me to pay the rest of my balance My bill is normally around $230 and all I owe is $60! I am so irritated with them!! They keep calling with an automated answering service that only lets you make payment and not even talk to a representative. I am just upset at the lack of empathy for $60! I am still playing catch up with all my bills for being out of work. Unfortunately, being in a no fault state your job isn't required to pay you for your disaster days off and we learned that the hard way!

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Is anyone else that was effected by Hurricane Irma upset with how Verizon has treated them?

Expert

Have you been calling the financial services department?  Their number is 1-866-266-1445 and I think they are open for a few hours on Saturday.  They are definitely closed on Sunday.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Is anyone else that was effected by Hurricane Irma upset with how Verizon has treated them?

That who I initially talked to.

0 Likes