Highlighted

Is anyone else frustrated with the Verizon website?

Jellydogzume

i think of myelf as very capable technically speaking but I really feel that Verizon's website is badly constructed and unreliable. The navigation is extremely confusing and finding things is a chore. Furthermore, many of the functions are often down down or rerturn errors. I usually access the site on my iPad (safari)  but I find the same thing on my Mac (Firefox). I tell them about the errors and sometimes it takes 1-2 days before things are fixed. The latest problem is seeing all the phones on my plan (only showing the main one, mine, but not my family's 3 others). I also can't access my last invoice (error on page) and I was unable to change to the unlimited plan (error on page). I ended up calling in and waiting 20 minutes. This is why I use websites- to avoid long waits and tedious conversations!

Does anyone one else have the same experience?

Labels (1)

Re: Is anyone else frustrated with the Verizon website?

Ann154
Expert

Are you sure you are signing into the account owner login for the MyVerizon account online? The account owner would see all the lines on the account. The account member would only see that line's info.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

Jes327

1Count me in - I've found nothing but chaos and confusion trying to navigate or use the Verizon Wireless website.  I have the $40 prepaid plan w/3 gb of data for my phone but found I cannot even make a single phone call currently - says my account needs more money!  MORE MONEY?  My bill has been paid already this month and previous months as well!  The website seems so complicated and confusing,  I'll have to call and hope for the best.

0 Likes

Mrwalleye

I hate their site with a passion.

I have a plan for my hotspot, it is mix and match and says that it includeds unlimited talk and text for the $80 buck price.  I don't have a phone .... when I ask about adding a phone they say I have to pay more?  How can I use the free talk and text included in the plan if I don't have a phone?  Anyhow, I have been navigating around it trying to figure out what phone, plan , date etc I should get and I find that it is very confusing comparing one to the other.  I look at T Mobile and their site is simple, in a matter of clicks I can easily select what I want.  I was thinking of staying with Verizon but why?  I can get a senior rate at T Mobile and their website does not leave me confused.  I will say it one more time ... I freaken hate the Verizon website, how it is laid out, the options are confusing to me (minimal knowledge of phones etc) ..... just hate it.  My 2 cents.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

We are sorry to read that you having issues with the site to get the right plan for your Hotspot. We are here to help. We do have Data only plans for our connected devices that do not have minutes or texts, so you are only paying for the data you need. You can review our data only plans here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/data-only-plan/read/

PedroM_VZW

0 Likes