Highlighted

Is anyone else frustrated with the Verizon website?

No, I can't get into my account at all.  I can login, but it goes to a blank page.

Verizon has apparently changed all its plans.  I signed up for the single line plan of $50 with 8g of data and because it was promotional, the added 7 more Gigs of data and stated I would always have the extra data as long as I kept the plan.  Now this morning i noticed the extra bonus data is gone.

So apparently Verizon thinks they can tell you anything to get you signed up and then change that agreement whenever they want.

Highlighted

Re: Is anyone else frustrated with the Verizon website?

I am having the same problem with the web page. I have tried everything I know to fix it, not much of a computer genius but the things I have tried should fix it. It has not. I have literally spent 2 hours between yesterday and today to attempt to just get past the log in, this was after an hour trying to actually reach someone to help me unblock the account. 

At this point I am in the same boat- log in and get blank page.  Two days now, two different browsers. 

Also, might I ask, Am I the only one who thinks it is ridiculously flawed thinking to have a chat button to ask for help or make inquiries,  but you have to log in first to access the chat person?  Seriously, half the time people need to chat to fix the fact they can't log in! 

Super frustrated!

Highlighted

Re: Is anyone else frustrated with the Verizon website?

Customer Support

As a valued customer, your concerns are our concerns, too, and we're sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems logging in to our website. We'll do everything we can to get this matter resolved. How long has this been happening? We appreciate the troubleshooting steps you've already completed, so let's work together. Are you experiencing issues accessing other websites? Have you tried accessing our website from the My Verizon Mobile App? - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes