Highlighted

Re: Is Verizon Up a scam?  I think so!

CAYOTEJR

I'm simply saying if he wants My Verizon phone app, he should just go to the store and DL it (for his phone).  Why you would need it for your PC I don't know as you get the same or more info by just visiting the Verizon web site and logging in to your account.  Adding yet another step (Bluestacks) is just goofy.

Re: Is Verizon Up a scam? I think so!

kathy65793

I am having a lot of problems with the app on my phone that when you tap on it sometimes it works and most times it doesn't. I have talked to support on here and elsewhere and have not gotten any help to fix this app.I was just curious to see if it would work on my computer. I have the massage app on my computer and it works great.

0 Likes

PSCARBOR

Why would I NOT want it on my PC?  Nowhere in the email about Verizon Up does it say, “Only for cell phones”.  Nowhere in the round and round I get sent on does it say, “The app won’t work on your PC”.  I think most people over age 18 would prefer to use a laptop or tablet to access these “special” programs.

Pat [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

CAYOTEJR

[Removed]

But I wanted to reply.  Sounds to me like you are having a lot of frustration over something pretty simple.  I'm definitely over 18 Smiley Happy  Can't you log into your Verizon account and go to VerizonUp | New Rewards Program by Verizon Wireless ?  It's on you PC, part of your account.  Just log in.  No app required.

discussion of moderation removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes

Re: Is Verizon Up a scam?  I think so!

Community Manager
Community Manager

PSCARBOR-

I am very sorry for any confusion with getting the My Verizon app installed. I can assure you that the Verizon Up program is 100% real. I have claimed rewards myself!

I want to address all of your concerns here today. Any time you reach out to us over social media, we will ask you to a private message and ask you for your account PIN and your mobile number. The account pin we're referring to is not the same personal password you use to log into your My Verizon account. It is a security PIN used to verify your identity when you speak with customer service. This is to ensure we're not giving any of your personal details to unauthorized users. We use a secure platform to connect to you over social media. As long as we are in a private message, your details are safe. If we ever ask for it on a public thread, please alert us right away. Learn more about PINs here: http://vz.to/2lhI2aT.

The VerizonUp program is specific to the MyVerizon app only. If you won't see the VerizonUp Program through your online account on a PC. One reason we do it this way is because many of the rewards are coupons to use in local stores and will give you a SKU to scan right from your phone.

To download the my Verizon app on an Android, please open the Google Play store and search My Verizon. To download it on an Apple device, you would follow the same step but through the Apple app store. If it's already installed, please ensure you have the latest version. Once installed, tap to expand the menu options on the left side, and you'll see the VerizonUp option.

To learn more about the VerizonUp program, please visit this link. http://vz.to/2ifmU8Z.

I hope this provides you clarity, but please reach back out if we can further assist you.

EricaC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

dexman

I have the following three Verizon apps installed on my Microsoft Surface 3 and Surface Pro 3:

. FiOS TV

. My Verizon Mobile

. Verizon Messages

Is the 2nd app on this list the one you are looking for? If so, it should be in the Windows App Store.

CAYOTEJR

I think this post has been well answered.

Yacri102

Verizon up is a scam you can never claim anything you bid on Ive tryed three different thinks to get never work ! when the clock hit 0 im hitting the button and its already out .. i think for how may tickets there are giving out should be the same about of post so everybody is not hitting the same post all the time and it just freezes

0 Likes

boringusername

Not a scam. you're free not to use it. There are 100 million customers. Even if 1 in 10,000 want the same thing you want that is still 10,000 people trying to get a limited number of items. Try getting stuff that doesn't require bidding.

0 Likes

SCOTT35750

No, but when you hit the button and it tells you session has expired or the claim button doesn't even highlight for you to attempt to claim an item, there's an apparent problem.