Is Anyone Else Having Problems With The New Verizon Plan?

MAYHEM238

I upgraded to the new Verizon plan (I upgraded from 8 GB to 12GB per month.) all my roll over data is used after my regular data is used very dishonest from Verizon looking for the day my plan runs out to go to new provider.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Is Anyone Else Having Problems With The New Verizon Plan?

christinej_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus

ChristineJ_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

lewisr13
Leader

Good luck they're all like that.

0 Likes

christinej_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus

ChristineJ_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Weth
Sr. Leader

Why is it dishonest when the FAQ for Verizon plan clearly spell out Plan data is used before carryover? Bonus Data used fist, then Plan data, then carryover data and finally any gift data you may have.

The new Verizon Plan FAQs | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes

RMCCAMMAN
Novice

I understand the plan and it works for me.  If you didn't like the new plan, why did you switch to it then?

0 Likes

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader

I have no problems with the new Verizon plan.  And I see no dishonesty on Verizon's part - it works exactly as advertised, and exactly like other carryover/rollover plans.

It may not be the way I'd like it to work, but 6 months ago carryover on Verizon didn't exist at all.  I haven't yet had to use my carryover, so I've had a "cushion" each month that I've never had before (I'm used to managing my data and keeping within my limits).  And even if I do need to use it, I'll still get my full data allowance next month. 

What's dishonest about what Verizon is presenting?

0 Likes

MARHUM19

I spent half and hour on the phone and was never told... again they will be stealing the data I paid for.  If they use the carry over last.... and you have carry over.... likely you will never get to use it..... smoke and mirrors..

I pay for the data up front and deserve to get ALL OF IT!

0 Likes

Ann154
Power User

Then go to another carrier.  It will be the same policy at AT&T.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

Weth
Sr. Leader

It helps if you research before you buy.  It's already saved me on a month, so it is nice to have it on an especially heavy use month. 

0 Likes

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

MARHUM19 wrote:

I spent half and hour on the phone and was never told... again they will be stealing the data I paid for. If they use the carry over last.... and you have carry over.... likely you will never get to use it.....

If you never get to use it, you didn't need it. Carryover data is meant to be a cushion for when you use MORE than your monthly data allowance. If you don't use your carryover data, you didn't use your full allowance and therefore DID NOT need the carryover data for that month. Furthermore, since you DID NOT use your full data allowance, you have carryover data to use for the following month, just like the feature is designed to work.Smiley Happy

0 Likes