Highlighted

Is Anyone Else Being Treated Unfairly?

I have been repeatedly lied to by the store manager in terre haute In 47802.They said i was credited for 106.00 2 months ago as they failed to respond  to AMEX dispute resoulatuion within their time frame.The manager 2 months ago said give him a copy of the ames credit form and after calling SOMEONE.They bill was not owed,Guess what.Today i get ANOTHER PAST DUE  bill for the same  amount and they want their money.Why did he lie to me? Can;t they treat their longtime customers any better than this.I will sue them locally but why hould i have to.All they want to do is sell sell sell and then dump you. A terrible way to treat a customer that says they provide customer service. Also,I am being billed for a line that i do not even have? ANy one else getting treated like this?May be time to go to you tube or the media.Tim

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Is Anyone Else Being Treated Unfairly?

Customer Support

brooks3554,

This is concerning to read, and not an example of how a store visit should be for anyone. I have sent you a Private Message, so please check your forum inbox.

RussellM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

I new to computers and do not know how to open private box on forum can you help?Thank you tim [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service 

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Highlighted

Verizon Employee

brooks3554,

Thanks for letting me help you on this, and glad we got it fixed. Should you have any questions in the future, our Forums are an excellent resource!

RussellM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Can someone assist with my question about my posted issue?  It is posted below this persons question about a hidden fee.  Thank you

0 Likes