Invoice won't open

dinplano

Why won't the PDFs of our last two Verizon Wireless invoices open?  

0 Likes

Re: Invoice won't open

cbdblchin3

I had the save problem trying to open my bill for this month.  I chatted with a rep and he told me the PDF should be available 5 days AFTER your billing period ends.  However, I've NEVER had that problem before; in the past, I've been able to get the PDF for my bill 3 days after the billing period ended.   I'll give it another few days to see if I can access the PDF for my bill.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry you are having issues with opening the PDF file to see your statement, cbdblchin3. I know how important it is to see your bill. Let's see what is causing this problem. Is this happening with the My Verizon app or the Website?

GersonG_VZW

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

dinplano, We want to ensure you can access a PDF copy of your bill as desired. We welcome the opportunity to assist. We just need some additional details to do so appropriately. Are you experiencing this issue on the desktop site or mobile app? If the desktop site, what browser are you using? What is the exact error message that you're receiving when trying to access the PDF copy of your bill (feel free to provide a screenshot in this community thread)?

EbonyR_VZW

0 Likes

cbdblchin3

I was able to retrieve the PDF for my Aug 2019 bill today (1 week later than usual).  I assume you or somebody else corrected the problem.  Hopefully, this problem won't occur again for next month's bill.

0 Likes