Highlighted

International charges for calls I did not make.

OK, Lets see if someone from Verizon does something here other that EATING my valuable time with no answers. I was charged over $130 on International calls. I never make calls to foreing countries using the cellular service. Never, period. I did not made, recognize, authorize or agree to those so "international calls" I was charged on my account. Unfortunately I was on autopay and they hit me. 

I requested an inmediate refund, and they said NO, they have to "investigate" and keep saying it was calls made from my phone and I keep saying, completely sure, that I did not. last rep offered me to block international calls??? and A REFUND of 30% (Why!!!) of the charges. I am wondering what is the logic on all this nonsense. What a royal waste of time. So get me my money back Now, completely, THEN Invesitate all you want and find out WHAT THE heck happened to my bill. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: International charges for calls I did not make.

Fraud is a common problem in the cell phone industry. No one is going to give you large sums of money just because you're mad. No business operates that way. Imagine going to a service counter at a store and demanding a refund without any proof of purchase to back your claim. 

Offering 30% refund without any investigation is already being too generous, honestly. Either wait for conclusive proof or don't get a refund. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Same problem, same useless results.  

0 Likes
Highlighted

I have same issue going on 3 months. Turning off international calling and blocking phone numbers has not helped.  No help at all from Verizon fraud team or tech support. Latest time Verizon says they will not reverse the charges even though I have been calling them for past three months trying to prevent such calls  Unbelievable. Now I can barely even get a live person to talk to about this. I guess beat option will be to switch carriers!

0 Likes