Highlighted

International Plan Not Working

I signed up for the international plan (100 minutes, 100 texts, 100 MB) for my 7 week trip in Europe. I mostly have my data turned off, but have been using it in emergencies. I used it a bit in Switzerland and then suddenly it stopped working, even though I'm not close to the calling or data limits. Does anyone know how this can be fixed? It has been very frustrating as I've needed the data in a number of emergencies in the past few days (my fellow traveller was in a terrible accident and has needed surgery here in Switzerland). Please assist if you know how I can get this working again. Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: International Plan Not Working

Sr. Leader

I just got back from Europe. This happened a couple times. Each time I turned the phone completely off, and restarted it. This re-registered the phone with the network and it worked again.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Is there a different way I should be contacting Verizon? I don't have access to a phone because it's not working.

Highlighted

Sr. Leader

I just got back from Europe. This happened a couple times. Each time I turned the phone completely off, and restarted it. This re-registered the phone with the network and it worked again.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We want your phone to work everywhere you travel Cmuller. I'm sorry you're having issues in some countries but we are here to help. I recommend a simply power cycle when you arrive in a new area. This should help with your issue. If you still have problems, provide us with the area your located in and the error message you receive when trying to use your device. Youc an also reach our Global Support team internationally at 1-908-559-4899 .

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes