Highlighted

Internal Server Error When Logged In

I get this error whenever I'm logged into the website, but not when I'm logged off.

Internal Server Error

There has been an error in processing your request. Using the Back button on your browser and resubmitting your request may solve the problem. If you are still not successful, please Contact Us for assistance.

I get this for anything under the Shop tab. I have tried using different computers, as well as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Opera. As long as I am logged into the website, I cannot do anything. I have tried changing my location, updating my information, anything I can change in my settings to try to get the server to not freak out when I try to shop. I'm trying to take advantage of the Holiday $300 trade in deal, and seeing what kind of phone I can afford by doing so. But if the website won't let me do anything I'll probably miss the deal.

No other threads I searched through had a resolution, either the VZW Rep stopped responding or the customer stopped responding.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Internal Server Error When Logged In

Same problem for the last three days. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

I'm very upset that no one pays attention to this issue. Even directly contacting Customer Support did nothing. I wasn't able to make it to a store, so the website was all I had to be able to do the $300 trade in credit that I have now missed because no customer service rep can help. Customer chat function just told me to change my location, which did nothing, and customer service people just skip this thread. Fix your dang website.

Anyone looking at this thread looking for a solution, just know you're unlikely to find one. Sorry. Verizon won't help you.

0 Likes
Highlighted

I am also getting this exact same problem. I've read up on different forums on other sites and this one. No one seems to have fixed this issues. In fact it seems that this issue has been going on for well over a year now. It also seems to only be an issue for people with prepaid plans. I'm not too sure on that so don't quote me on it.

I'm on the prepaid plan and just wanted to check out the edge plan to see about the possibility of changing plans. I can't even do that, though, as every single stinking time, I get a Internal Server Error. I've done everything the original poster has done, yet the problem still hasn't been fixed. It is extremely frustrating.

Not only that, it is absolutely appalling that Verizon hasn't done one single thing to fix this issue that has been going on for over a year now. They, as the original poster said, seem to skip these threads altogether. This shows that they know of the issue and are just unwilling or don't care enough to help or fix it.

Absolutely the WORST customer service I have ever had.

The only reason I'm even still using verizon is because in my area they have a monopoly on the phones. They are the only ones that have good service where I live. If it wasn't for that, I would have switched long ago.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Bumping this topic because I still can't access the website.

Highlighted

I have been trying to upgrade my prepaid plan AND purchase a new phone and I too get the same error.

Tried two computers at home AND two computers at work, same thing. Been going on for the last month I have been trying and yes, I am logged in

Personally I believe its because of being monthly prepaid user as when I was under contract I never had issues.

I cant image how many people jump ship with all the competiror options.

I very much want to stay with Verizon but do they want me????

0 Likes
Highlighted

Same problem is affecting me. Doesn't seem like Verizon has any answers per their representatives.

0 Likes