Highlighted

Insurance charges

Novice

Ok I was getting total coverage with the $9.00 plan, did they raise the price again?

Screen Shot 04-03-17 at 04.15 PM.PNG

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Insurance charges

Community Manager
Community Manager

Great question debgram1. It is always best to stay up to date on the different options that are available when it comes to insurance as things do change often. In this case you are correct in that the Total Equipment Coverage does give you complete coverage. In this case the Total Mobile Protection also gives you Tech Coach which provides additional support. Tech Coach gives you over-the-phone, personalized technical support from experts in Verizon devices and consumer electronics. If you're having any issue with your phone or virtually any device that connects to it, you can contact a Tech Coach agent for help. So it provides support that would not be available with the other plans. I certainly hope this helps but please keep us posted if you have any additional questions about the plans.

CandiceH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Great question debgram1. It is always best to stay up to date on the different options that are available when it comes to insurance as things do change often. In this case you are correct in that the Total Equipment Coverage does give you complete coverage. In this case the Total Mobile Protection also gives you Tech Coach which provides additional support. Tech Coach gives you over-the-phone, personalized technical support from experts in Verizon devices and consumer electronics. If you're having any issue with your phone or virtually any device that connects to it, you can contact a Tech Coach agent for help. So it provides support that would not be available with the other plans. I certainly hope this helps but please keep us posted if you have any additional questions about the plans.

CandiceH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Leader

They did raise the price. This provides a little more assistance. You are not required to changed to the $11 coverage and keep the $9 one.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

So I still have full coverage just not the extra tech help?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

Correct

0 Likes