Highlighted

Incorrect Bill - Contacted Verizon 4 Times

angrydr

Our bill has been incorrect and we are tired of wasting time to fix it.  We are done calling, chatting, and hanging out in your store where the employees just tell us to call you instead of volunteering to fix it themselves.  When we signed up for our plan, we got the promo where we received $15 off per month on each of the phones as a trade in from our old phones.  This has been applied to one phone and not the other on our account.  When we turned the phones in someone applied it incorrectly and gave one time credit for the phones for the trade in value vs the $15/month discount (the credit was not near the savings of the $15/month off the bills).  We have contacted Verizon 4 times about this and each time we have been told it will be fixed - or in the case of one of the contacts the bill was fixed but then it returned to the incorrect rate.  One phone line has been fixed after that firstncontact, however the second line (primary line on the account) was not.  How does that even happen?  We have done 1 chat (we have the log), two phone calls, and one store visit wasting more than 12 hours total.  We are tired of wasting time and effort on this.  Each line should be $40/month.  One is $55 and one is $40.  Why can't Verizon do what they have said they were going to do?  This needs to also apply to the previous months where we were billed $55 and told that "it will be fixed on the next bill".  We will be initiating complaints through the Better Business Bureau and FTC if this is not corrected.

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Incorrect Bill - Contacted Verizon 4 Times

Community Manager
Community Manager

Angrydr, thank you so much for reaching out to us today. I can understand how frustrating that it might be when you were promised one amount and get something completely different. I do apologize for the number of times that you've had to reach out to us to try to get this billing issue resolved. So we can get a better grasp of what is going on with the account and get a fresh pair of eyes on the account, please respond back to the Private Message that I've sent to you. Hope to hear back from you at your earliest convenience.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

GAPEACHGIRL

They have done the same to me and I'm sick of it!

0 Likes

LARELL18

Verizon did me the same way on a pre-order 7 months ago I pre-ordered two phones from Verizon am I supposed to be charged $15 per device per month but they are charging me $31.50 / per device I have contacted Verizon several times by phone calls and chats and every one of them tell me the same thing that's a problem is being corrected for 7 months I have been overcharged but I just got my next two payments are also overcharge so I'm not going to make another payment until someone fixes the problem let's see if I can get somebody's attention that way it's a crying shame I have been with Verizon for 14 years and they don't seem to even care you would think $284 a month would get someone's attention apparently they don't need the money anymore what a shame multimillion-dollar company it going down the drain

0 Likes

BentBiker

So with you guys here. I AM SO SICK OF VERIZON I COULD LITERALLY SCREAM.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

LARELL18, it's important to us that your account matter is handled within a timely manner. I do regret to learn you're not in receipt of your promotional discount on equipment and am here to help. I just need a few additional details first. Which phones did you purchase? What was the date of your purchase? Was there a requirement such as an Unlimited plan or a trade-in required with your promotion? Please let us know. 

EbonyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

LARELL18

Yes I pre-ordered two phones on [removed] and I'm not getting my promo if you could please view my account in the notes that has been made on my account and the calls and the chats is it promo team is supposed to get with me about that it was supposed to have been escalated to the top that was 9 days ago haven't heard from anybody I'll order two Motorola Z2 Force no device trade-in pre-order and it was supposed to been $15 a month per phone and I'm in charge 3150 a month per phone and this South probably talk to 7 different people they are assured me it is being taken care of immediately and it's obviously not please help

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

BentBiker,

That's the opposite of how we want you to feel. We're here to help as much as possible. What's going on that we can assist with?

ShawnteJ_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

LARELL18

Yes I pre-ordered two devices back in July of 2017. I had a promo from Verizon to get to moto Z2 forces with no device trade-in and$15 a month each device they have been charging me 3150 per device ever since I have called for five times I have chatted two to three times and they still everyone has assured me that it has been taken care of and it has not it was also assured to me that my complaint would be escalated to the promo team and I would be contacted in 7 to 10 days well as of Monday it will be 14 days and I have not heard from anyone from Verizon yet please help

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

LARELL18, we're here to help you get your promo straightened out. I've sent you a private message. Please respond at your earliest convenience. 

JosephT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes