The past 2 years Verizon Wireless customer service has gone down the toilet.I have had several problems with the mistakes they make in the past 2 years.Sick of it.I have been with Verizon since 1995.I have lived in this house for 14 years.This past 6 weeks all of a sudden I get such bad service I get drooped calls at my house.Im lucky to get 1 bar to make a call.I get several dropped calls.I called on this yesterday finally, then I got my called dropped then had to call back.Then the lady kept checking on cell tower problems that aren't even in my area! I told her to type in my ZIP CODE PLEASE AND LOOK AT MY AREA NOT AREAS 100 MILES AWAY.omg .after 25 minutes and being on hold I said screw this to myself and hung up.i have 1 phone out of contract and 1 with year to go,then I'm leaving Verizon wireless. Why pay for a phone that I can't use anymore in my home .it's a samsung galaxy note 3. Nothing wrong with it.i get signals 3 bars 1 fourth mile down rd.And no explanation from Verizon.Just a bunch of BS.
well if that is that case then I will go ahead and look for the best deal money wise, because if I have to have bad customer service etc, I might as well save money. I am not staying with Verizon. Once my trust is gone, that's it. They were great until they got some competition and instead of getting better they got worse. If they want to be the Trumps of the telecom business then they need to provide a great service that goes beyond just having the most cell towers. Trumps luxury buildings don't get the reputation they have because they build the biggest and most luxurious buildings. They are up there because they also give their tenants wonderful care from the time they pull up and park the car and the entire stay in their building. Verizon is not a Mercedes and they have competition whether they have the most towers or not. Its more than that which will keep customers loyal. I read an article where the CEO of Verizon stated that they don’t care about customers leaving to cheaper plans because they feel that they are the luxury company like a Mercedes vehicle and they want those kinds of customers. Well good luck Verizon because you will be only taking care of the 1% and the rest of the companies will get the 99% of the people in our nation since that is how the riches have distributed in this country.
Sent from Surface
Like I said, people stay with Verizon because of the coverage. Also I highly doubt the CEO would ever say he doesn't care about customers that leave for cheaper plans. By no means does Verizon think of itself as a luxury company. They just have the best coverage and you can't dispute that. By all means check out other carriers you're going to get the same everywhere. Tmboile and At&t drop calls like there's no tomorrow, I used to have them.
I want to thank you for your being a customer since 1995. I want to make you love Verizon again. Private message us so we can resolve your concern.
MarcusG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!