Re: In two days I am leaving Verizon and switching to Tmobile or ATT, which one is better TMobile or ATT?

mroty

Its not about the money, its about TRUST.  I just want them to put her on what they promised from the beginning or I don't trust going into any more deals with them because they might mess up again and not fix it.  I don't trust them.  Once they fix it, I will then move all 4 of our phones to a approp0riate plan.  I don't need the unlimited data as I don't use it.  It's not negotiable and they need to make it right or I won't trust them and will end my long relationship with them and move to another carrier.  This is horrible how they treated me in this situation.

Re: In two days I am leaving Verizon and switching to Tmobile or ATT, which one is better TMobile or ATT?

mroty

If they don't fix it, I leave to another carrier before the middle of this week.  Its decided.  No more.

mroty

Obviously, I want a remedy before I make the switch.  If its not remedied, then I switch.  I want the company that is most trust worthy.  Its not about who is cheapest.  Its about trust and a good two way fair relationship.  I pay my bills on time every month and they treat me like I don't matter when they make a mistake.  They are not accountable for their mistakes and make the customers accountable.  I don't like Verizon's lack of service to my long committed relationship.

0 Likes
Highlighted

mroty

Which one gives better customer service and is accountable to their customers?   That's what I care about.  I don't care which one costs more than the other.  Lower bill is just a bonus for the situation.  I find it hard to believe that their could be a huge difference in service coverage.  I am sure they either of them have appropriate coverage.  Verizon may have more but the others are not insufficient or they would have phased out of business a long time ago.

MiiHere
Leader

It's not a relationship, it's a contract and unfortunately you signed it as it was stating 2GB of data. If it's been a year and nothing has happened it's time to let it go and actually TRY to remedy the situation. However you're not wanting to answer the questions and to me that says you don't want to try unless you get your way.

Someone from Verizon should reply, but it could take 24-36 hours.

mroty

My contract was for 6GB and they won't fix it.  Their mistake.  It took my two months to find they made the mistake and they admit I am supposed to have 6GB and use the loop hole that I didn't report the error until just a few days past 60 days.  Every rep agrees I should have 6GB for the plan I signed up for.

Yes it is a relationship.  Customer and Company is a relationship.  The contract is part of the relationship and the service I get related to our contract is about the relationship and trust.  Sales is all about relationships.  People leaving one company for another is often about service which is a the relationship part.

My decision to leave is about trust in this relationship.  They did not keep their agreement with the contract, they made the mistake.  I feel like they did it on purpose. I have been charged a few times for going over the 2GB because I am supposed to have 6GB.  Its not fair at ALL!!

0 Likes

mroty

Not answer what question?

Also, just to reiterate.  My contract is not 2GB, its 6GB.  It was for a line that already existed and I just added a new phone number to it.  They accidently set it up like a new contract and changed the plan....again, they admit it was their mistake, but won't fix it.

The issue is that I refuse to enter into more agreements with them because they showed me that when they make mistakes, they won't fix them.  I am afraid they will make a mistake on a new agreement and not fix it.  Its not about me being stubborn.  And as far as wanting my way...I am the paying customer and didn't get the correct plan so of course, I want it my way and as the paying customer, I should get my way. This should not be negotiable.  Its ridiculous.  Other companies don't act this way towards their customers. 

MiiHere
Leader

Have you actually crunched the numbers of moving all 3 lines onto the same account? I realize you would lose your unlimited data; which is being phased out anyway, but how many GB does everyone use a month? Between the 2 separate bills how much are you paying for 3 lines? What type of contracts is everyone on: 2-year, month to month, Edge?

I was offering to crunch some numbers for you because combining all 3 lines might get you to a point of fixing some of the issues, though it won't cure your hard feelings towards Verizon.

Sometimes you just have to take matters into your own hands and get the system to work for you.

0 Likes

sprmankalel
Leader

HOW MUCH DATA DOES EVERYONE ON YOUR ACCOUNT USE?

We want to help you but you just keep going on about breech of contract and all that. You NEVER sign a contract for a price plan. You sign a contract for service. The price plane can be changed by you at any time. So tell us how much data you use and what your current plan is. We can help you remedy or not. However, it doesn't make sense to fight to get the 6GB plan on the line if you are only going to switch to a different plan anyway.

clg92
Novice

To be quite honest all telecommunication companies are the same. There really is no "Great" customer service and I'm sure you will experience the same with other carriers. People stick with Verizon because of the coverage, but if that's not your thing that you can switch. Just keep in mind when it comes to customer service and "trust" - they're all really the same.

0 Likes