In my opinion, the new Bill page design sucks.

ShatTCat

Okay, you got me [removed] off, again.  I realized that there was a redesign of the Billing web page a few months ago, but there had been a link to the old format, and I continued to use that.  So, today I log in to get the details of my bill, and there is no link to the old format anymore.  So, I am forced to use the crappy new formatted Billing page.  I say crappy because I log in here to get the details of my bill, and to do that now, I have to go to a separate web page for each phone and click each sub charge to see all of the details.  So, there is no way to see all of the details on one web page anymore.  Good way to hide extra charges.  Why couldn't you keep the old format for those of us that used it?  Why can't you display the details on one page?  Making me jump around from page to page to get all of the details is a waste of my time.

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: In my opinion, the new Bill page design sucks.

Acrillix

You can sign up for Paper billing and you will receive a paper bill.

0 Likes
Highlighted

alchemista2

The paper bill will look like what you get when you view the PDF page online. So, the paper bill is not still in the old format Smiley Sad

0 Likes
Highlighted

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

alchemista2 wrote:

The paper bill will look like what you get when you view the PDF page online. So, the paper bill is not still in the old format

And yet that PDF version of the bill still has the "total current charges" line you would like to see.

0 Likes
Highlighted

alchemista2

It does not have the same subtotal as the previous "total current charges". I've gone through it many times and also confirmed with a CSR.

If you think it does, please show me where. Total current charges was not the same as total currently due. The amount due takes into account pre-payments, previous balance, etc. Total current charges did not.

0 Likes
Highlighted

jsarellano2

Yes it sucks, I got old people still wanting their paper bill under me because they don't use computers. Now all the taxes, fees and surcharges are combined together with other lines. Not even PDF format has split charges. When I give it to them they are confused.

0 Likes