If it ain't broke, THEN DON'T FIX IT!!!!!!

fuejo4u
Novice

Does this like 4 steps tp you Verizon? And don't tell me that contacting Chat Support is the 4th option as Customer Chat as they don't collect payments. All they can do is to provide you with the same steps that is available online that is not working in the first place that is why customers is looking for other options.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: If it ain't broke, THEN DON'T FIX IT!!!!!!

Community Manager
Community Manager

fuejo4u,

We greatly appreciate you wanting to get that phone paid off quickly. Providing the best options for you to do so is important to us and we're here to help figure this out.

I will absolutely submit feedback on that showing three options instead of four as well as steps seeming to be missing from that page. We want these steps to be accurate so you can take care of this easily. I've reviewed the images you posted and a number of pieces of information seem to be missing which we would expect to see. Are you able to try in a different browser and see if more options show up? Have you been able to try the option for the My Verizon App to see if that works?

Andrew_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

fuejo4u
Novice

As per https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/device-payment-faqs/ under "4.How can I pay the remaining balance of my device payment agreement?" it states:

There's 4 ways to pay off your device payment agreement:

•Online in My Verizon

i.Go to the My Devices page and select the device you want to pay off.
ii.Tap or click Pay off device. Note: If the Pay off device button doesn't appear, you can tap or click View agreement details and then select Pay off your balance.
iii.Select payment method and tap or click Continue.
iv.Review the details and select Send payment.
v.You've successfully paid off your device with the My Verizon website.

But please do check in the comments of a screenshot where these options does not appear at all. It's very frustrating that the self help option that your website provides it not in sync to what you actually see on your MyVerizon...

0 Likes

fuejo4u
Novice

Part 1.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

fuejo4u
Novice

Part 2.png

0 Likes

fuejo4u
Novice

These are what I got after going to the My Devices page and select the device I want to pay off. So for the people behind these changes, job well done for making a mess. Hope that you enjoy whatever you got for making a lousy job.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

fuejo4u,

We greatly appreciate you wanting to get that phone paid off quickly. Providing the best options for you to do so is important to us and we're here to help figure this out.

I will absolutely submit feedback on that showing three options instead of four as well as steps seeming to be missing from that page. We want these steps to be accurate so you can take care of this easily. I've reviewed the images you posted and a number of pieces of information seem to be missing which we would expect to see. Are you able to try in a different browser and see if more options show up? Have you been able to try the option for the My Verizon App to see if that works?

Andrew_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes