Highlighted

If I make partial payments but still have an outstaning balance, when will my service be disconnected?

usa-chi936

if you could only pay some of your bill about when will they shut your servis off if you get paid agin next week to pay the rest of the bill??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: need help.

Community Manager
Community Manager
I know how important it is to ensure your service remains active us-chi936. Is your account currently past due? Once the account is 30 days past due, your service may be interrupted at any time and incur a $20 reconnection fee. In the event your account is currently past, we recommend contacting our Financial Services Department to set up an official payment arrangement. Setting up a payment arrangement and fulfilling the arrangement may avoid service interruption and reconnection fees. Our Financial Services Department can be reached at 866-266-1445.

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

dilbertaz

Looking elsewhere online "Usually 30 days after the due-date, they will text you and tell you "your service may be disconnect for non-payment" If your still having trouble paying call customer service and ask for financial services and they will allow you to extend or make payment arrangements."

but call customer service now and make arrangements. try this number

• Phone Number

866-266-1445  

• Talk to a Human

Press 0, then 0000 and 0000 when it asks for the last four digits of your social security number.

usa-chi936

thank you!!

Community Manager
Community Manager
I know how important it is to ensure your service remains active us-chi936. Is your account currently past due? Once the account is 30 days past due, your service may be interrupted at any time and incur a $20 reconnection fee. In the event your account is currently past, we recommend contacting our Financial Services Department to set up an official payment arrangement. Setting up a payment arrangement and fulfilling the arrangement may avoid service interruption and reconnection fees. Our Financial Services Department can be reached at 866-266-1445.

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

sprmankalel
Leader

Make sure that you keep to the payment arrangement because if you break it they will cut you off and NOT let you make any arrangements for like 12 months.

0 Likes