If I buy a phone that says "Clean ESN and ready to activate on Verizon," can I use it on my plan?

If I buy a phone that says "Clean ESN and ready to activate on Verizon", can I use it on my plan?Replacement

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Phone replacement

Expert

You should be able to, but I would suggest verifying the IMEI/ESN prior to purchasing.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

You should be able to, but I would suggest verifying the IMEI/ESN prior to purchasing.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Verizon Employee
DAEddwards, we do allow open devices on our network. When purchasing a device, you do want to make sure it can be used on your plan. I have a few questions. What's your current plan? What's the make/model you are looking at purchasing?

You can also check the device's ESN/IMEI number to ensure it will work on our network. Just click here:  http://vz.to/260MMaQ

KatrinaN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes