Highlighted

INTERNET THIEVERY!!

I am so angry. I ordered a new phone from Verizon yesterday and paid the $19.99 for overnight delivery so I could be home when it arrived (on Saturday). I just looked on Fedex Tracking and it says my phone will not be here until Monday at around 10:30, when no one will be here. This is the same time it would have arrived for free delivery. When I called Verizon they said it was Fedex problem not theirs. I paid the $19.99 to Verizon, not to FEDEX. I am very angry over this. I have 6 phones and 2 tablets through Verizon. They are about to lose me as a customer. Every time I do anything through them they mess up. Once they changed my plan from 10gb to 1 and charged me overage on data, another they removed the Mexico/Canada minutes. The list goes on and on. Today I asked the rep to speak to a supervisor and he told me I was being unreasonable. Anyone have any ideas on how to get my $19.99 back. I don't mind paying $19.99 if I receive the service I am paying for. But in my opinion this is internet THIEVERY!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: INTERNET THIEVERY!!

Sr. Leader

Yes, most of my FedEx packages were re-roted back to the last hub this week and all Sat deliveries on the east half of the US, for the most part, have been rescheduled until Monday. 

READ:  Weather related delivery and transportation issues. 

You might need to take that up with FedEx.  Verizon was responsible for getting the package to FedEx, but after that, it's FedEx's policy that comes into play. 

Highlighted

Sr. Leader

If the delays are weather related, there is not much recourse...nor reason to be upset quite frankly.

Highlighted

I took time off of work to be home and get my phone. I spoke with the fed ex guy and he said they have had some delays but my phone was not one of them. He showed me the code on the box where Verizon set up to have fed ex pick up the phone from them on Sat. I placed my order on Friday and paid $19.99 to have it arrive on Sat. This was most definitely Verizon faults.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Have you received it yet?  And, overnight delivery has a cutoff order time.  Even if you placed it Friday, you have to have done so by 5PM central I believe.  If after that, then you would receive Monday.

0 Likes
Highlighted

I just received it about 30 minutes ago. I ordered it at around noon Pacific time on Friday.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Take the info on the delay in pick up back to Verizon and move it up the chain of command.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Or be happy that it arrived and you can move on

0 Likes
Highlighted

I am happy that I got the phone. Unhappy that I had to take off of work to get it, so not only lost the $19.99 I paid for Sat. delivery also lost a little work time. Call me crazy, but, I believe a company that I pay almost $400 to monthly would value me as a client and want to be honest in their business dealings. That's the way I conduct business where I work. I do not charge our clients for services they do not get.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

$400 a month...that's pretty serious.  That's about what I pay for rent.  Glad you got your phone! Smiley Happy

0 Likes