Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

INCREASE IN BILL

WHY WAS MY BILL HIGHER. IT HAS NOT CHANGED IN YEARS.

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: INCREASE IN BILL

Expert

How much higher is it? Have you reviewed the detailed bill to see the exact charges?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

Customer Support

SKATER95, We understand the importance in understanding your bill. We're here to help. Great questions from Ann154, Tell us how much higher is your bill? What changes do you see in the detailed billing section under what's changed?

TrinetteW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

why has my bill incease.

0 Likes

Because this is a peer-to-peer forum, we won't be able to provide an answer.

If you have access to some older bills (before the total went up), grab one and do a "stare & compare" with the most current bill. Smiley Happy

0 Likes

Customer Support

CLADY2508, making sure you have the reasons your bill has increased is important to ensure you are getting the best value for your services. Please check your Private Messages on this platform for further assistance with this account related matter.

David_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

My bill increased because Verizon raised the rate of coverage for all my phones.  Instead of telling me I had a ~$10 add-on increase, it would have been really helpful to know that there was an across the board increas in protection.  Your feature that compares the current bill with the projected next bill is really simple and useful.  It would be equally useful to be able to make side by side comparisons with past bills...not just an overview comparison.

0 Likes

Customer Support

We always want you to be aware of changes on your bill. We never want there to be surprises. You can see your bills side by side through your My Verizon online via desktop, under Documents & Receipts. Learn how to here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/view-latest-bill/.

BrittanyC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport if my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes