Highlighted

I was wondering, would be able to use my eligible upgrade on 1 phone line to buy a phone for another line?

SumWiiTodd

Hey, I was wondering if I would be able to use my eligible upgrade on one phone line to buy a phone for another line?.

Also, I saw a commercial on TV about getting a plan with 10 gb of data for like 130 a month, that does include the cost of both phones instead of 130 + 40 + 40 for each smartphone on the line?...

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: What's the Answer To Life?

Community Manager
Community Manager

SumWiiTodd We are glad you want to upgrade with us! To answer your first question, you can use swap upgrades as long as both lines are phone lines. Meaning that you can not use the upgrade of a tablet or usb line to get a phone to place on another line. As far as promotions, we have had many commercials with new plan deals. More Everything 10gb is $80.00 and this is before the smartphone access fees and taxes along with other charges. What I recommend is viewing current promotions online.

Sherita_VZW
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes

bbholland

Could you please help me.  I am in need of talking to someone other then rude people in customer service.

0 Likes

Re: I was wondering, would be able to use my eligible upgrade on 1 phone line to buy a phone for another line?

Cattress

I  think what you are asking is if, for instance, you and your spouse have a plan with 2 phones, and one line is eligible for an upgrade, but the phone you need to replace is not, then yes you can use your upgrade for the other phone. I think you can reassign the upgrades if you are the account holder on the website. Of course that means a $30 upgrade fee, another 2 year contract, and the phone you are taking the upgrade from will switch upgrade dates with the other line. I have done this a few times before. Also your bill must be totally current. If you figured out how to pose this question in a forum then you can order your device online and avoid an customer service hassles or hardline sales tactics. A chat option will pop up during business hours that you can use for any questions.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Help is here, bbholland! What's going on?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes

Re: I was wondering, would be able to use my eligible upgrade on 1 phone line to buy a phone for another line?

Weth
Sr. Leader

SumWiiTodd wrote:

Also, I saw a commercial on TV about getting a plan with 10 gb of data for like 130 a month, that does include the cost of both phones instead of 130 + 40 + 40 for each smartphone on the line?...

The $130 price is actually $110 and is for 2 situations, none of which involve subsidized contract upgrade.

1) Edge payment plan. Cost of service is $110, but then the monthly phone payment added to that, usually around $25/phone

2) phones out of contract, then it is $110 with no extra charges.

The the costs break down is $80 for data, and $15/line

0 Likes