I want to cancel the international option on my phone effective immediately

I added international data and calling for a recent trip to the Bahamas.  Now I want to cancel that option effective immediately.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: I want to cancel the international option on my phone effective immediately

Customer Support

bizzareone, that's right. Managing your account is that easy. Our customers can conveniently access their account online at My Verizon to remove features. Just click the link below:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/myverizonlp/

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Log into your account online and remove the international (global) feature or call into customer service in the morning to have it removed.

Customer Support

bizzareone, that's right. Managing your account is that easy. Our customers can conveniently access their account online at My Verizon to remove features. Just click the link below:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/myverizonlp/

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Sr. Leader

If you added the plan and then cancel "effective immediately" be aware that you may get hit with overages for any usage that occurred while int he Bahamas... the international plan is a monthly charge, and allowance for data and minutes.  If you cancel before the full month, you will py for the time you used the service, but the amounts will also be pro rated for the time you paid for.  If it turns out to a be a week, or 1/4 of the month, you will only get 1/4 of the allowance.  Overages are expensive, and you may be better off leaving the plan on for the entire month, then cancelling, rather than risking pro-rating.

0 Likes

I want to cancel my international plan on my cell phone  7068251366

0 Likes

Customer Support

starfire926, we hope your recent travels have gone well. Making sure you are aware of your options to remove the International feature on your device is important. Allow us the opportunity to guide you in the right path. Here is a helpful link https://vz.to/2YKwAIr to view the steps on how to remove the International feature from your line of service. Does this help?

Additionally, for the security of your account we recommend that you delete your phone number from your initial post as we are in a public platform.

SylviaT_VZW

0 Likes